For free spirits.
Are you a little short of time, but still want to discover the unique nature of Swedish Lapland? Our X-Small package is the perfect way to sample this extraordinary region. You spend four days with us, during which time we organise everything for you – from flight and transfer to your accommodation. This basic variant gives you plenty of leeway to either plan your own schedule or to spontaneously register for one or more of our experiences whilst there. We give you the freedom to decide what to do with your time.
- Direct flight with Flycar from/to Frankfurt Hahn, Munich, Stuttgart, Hannover (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Transfers on site
- 3 nights in a double room, incl. breakfast
- 1 Dinner
- Use of Sauna
- German-speaking guides
- More activities bookable at any time on site
- Free wireless
Equipment & Clothing:
We are happy to provide you with:
- FXR thermo suit
- Scott thermo shoes
- Scott gloves
- Scott helmet
- and a rucksack for the full duration of your adventure.
- Warm and comfortable clothing, as well as breathable ski underwear
- Head covering, scarf, gloves
- Sturdy, warm footwear
- Sunglasses and, if necessary, ski or snowboard goggles
- Cash and EC/credit Card
- Photo and film equipment, action cam + mounting
We attach great importance to ensuring that group sizes, whether private or corporate, are manageable, in order to be able to meet all your requests. It goes without saying that we take care of flights and shuttles, and that we accompany you on all the activities. You can put your faith in the reliability and experience of Triple X Adventures. Our previous customers – including from the sport, finance, telecommunication and entertainment/experience sectors – have all come to value precisely this. The flights are run by a charter airline. Flight schedules are subject to change.